Re: Enumeration values

I was considering to use oslc:allowedValue in hydra-java but wasn't sure if
I could use it because its value is explicitly a reference to another
class, not an embeddable restriction - and I need it in embedded form for
the moment.
I see the label-value problem, too. I'll try to make it work with @type:vocab.