RE: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class (ISSUE-90)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 22:48:07 +0100
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
On 7 Jan 2015 at 23:49, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> well.. but it might be that we can design them better. I have to think
more about it... and I
> guess we have more important stuff to figure out at the moment -- no, I
didn't forget about
> paged collections :-)
>
> Let's make an issue to track progress on this though?

Here it is: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/90

Ignoring the dereferenceability stuff for a moment: do you think it makes
sense to keep something like hydra:Class given that they are quite different
from RDFS classes due to hydra:supportedProperty? Of course assuming we keep
hydra:supportedProperty in more or less this form :-)