RE: HYDRA recommendations in an specific WebAPI

Hi Pedro

and welcome on board!

On Monday, December 29, 2014 11:45 PM, Pedro Urra wrote:
> I have been following the discussions for a while and I am implementing
> the HYDRA recommendations in an specific WebAPI.

Fantastic.

> I found this project very useful and I am sure that this will become a WWW
> recommendation as Jsonld.
>
> It is a platform for the conversion and integration of printed cards
> library catalogs to the Web.
>
> I plan to share this as soon as it is functioning with full Hydra
compatibility.
> Could I share some practical issues related with the implementation
process?

Sure. In fact, feedback regarding practical issues is much appreciated as it
helps us to refine the design and iron out issues.

> I have read almost every paper published by  you Markus and I have become
> enthusiastic about this project and the future of  what you have been
doing.

Thanks for the kind words :-)

I'm looking forward to hear more about your project and the issues you run
into,