Re: Pagination (ISSUE-42)

Tomasz,

Thanks for the link to issue 82.  I don't think that is going to cut it
since its just about providing an explicit list of labelled
values/"individuals" [sic] and we need a range of values to be expressed.

btw I also dislike the term "individual" in the proposal to refer to
something that is not a string or number, a truly WTF? moment. The term
"individual" used in most other contexts, including law, is used to refer
to a flesh and blood person. This is an example of the alien strangeness
that Hydra and JSON-LD faces with the pragmatic developer community who
need to build working systems yesterday.