Re: The TPF spec should recommend paging (ISSUE 92)

Hi Pavlik,

I believe the choice for paging should be decided
in the context of the Hydra Core Vocabulary.
I.e., whatever the Core picks, TPF will be fine with.

Regardless of the decision made for the Core,
it is perfectly fine to additionally use LDP paging.
TPF just sets the minimum requirements;
adding other things, especially controls, is totally possible.
That's what I like so much about hypermedia :-)

Ruben