RE: Pagination (ISSUE-42)

On 5 Feb 2015 at 15:35, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 02/04/2015 01:01 AM, László Lajos Jánszky wrote:
>> Hi Markus!
>> I think having Page and pageOf is a great idea. I was wondering, why
>> do we need the hasPage?

Me too, actually :-)

> as far as i understand:
>
> hydra:hasPage owl:inverseOf has:pageOf .

That's my interpretation as well. I'm not a big fan of defining inverse properties because it requires a client to look for two properties instead of one unless a reasoner is used.

> which also comes handy if one wants to embed the first Page in ther
> returned Collection

You can achieve the same by using JSON-LD reverse properties or swapping the subject and object in Turtle.