Re: Hypermedia and media types

<snip>
At the same time, this is why I think self-descriptiveness is important:
as a client, use what you understand and ignore what you do not.
That applies only to LD, however.
</snip>

unless otherwise instructed (by specs, local design specifics), i write my
clients/consumers to default to MUST-IGNORE and my servers/providers to
default to MUST-UNDERSTAND.

mamund
+1.859.757.1449
skype: mca.amundsen