RE: [Self-introduction] Charles Sarrazin

Welcome Charles,

Great to have you onboard.

On Monday, August 10, 2015 4:48 PM, Charles Sarrazin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Charles Sarrazin, and I live in France.
>
> I learned about Hydra and have been looking a lot more into it since a
> few months, was a bit shy to subscribe to join the Hydra CG.

I'm glad you took the step now :-)

> To tell a bit about myself, I work as a web architect and technical
> consultant for a small French start-up called SensioLabs, which is
> involved in a popular open-source PHP framework called Symfony.

As it happens (and you probably know), I implemented the first prototypes in Symfony.

> Whenever I have free time, I try to contribute to a different open-
> source projects.
>
> Regarding Hydra, for a few months already, I have been working with a
> few of my clients on implementing and integrating Hydra-based web
> services in their websites and products.

Fantastic. Can you share some more information? Not just about the projects themselves (even though I'm very curious) but also what you think is still missing, what could be improved, what's useless (for your use cases at least) etc.

> I am eager to exchanging ideas with you all!

Likewise. I'm very interested in learning from your experiences working with your clients.