Re: What is the correct media-type for a Hydra specification?

hello markus.

On 2015-04-26 12:38, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On 19 Apr 2015 at 01:04, Erik Wilde wrote:
>> come to think of it, maybe we should whip up an I-D for these two
>> relations: human-readable and machine-readable documentation. both
>> aren't yet registered, and would be nice to have in many APIs. and i
>> would strongly advocate for making those media-type independent.
> Looks like Erik already wrote something up :-)
>     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-service-link-rel-00

yup, loose coupling is dear to my heart, and this looked like a good
opportunity. any feedback of course is very welcome, either as pull
requests or as issues:

https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/service-link-rel

please keep in mind that -00 is published and thus frozen, the version
to work on now is -01, which currently is just a copy of -00.

thanks and cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |