Re: query language

I'm with Ruben and wonder what can't be accomplished with Hydra hypermedia
controls? They should able to generate the kind request that you want, and
do so in a more controlled way.

RQL feels a little like OData in that allows the client to form queries on
their own if they understand the URL conventions. Both RQL and OData enable
the ability to issue adhoc queries to your service. If I wanted to clients
to be able to do that, I'd expose a SPARQL endpoint. OData does this to the
extreme and it's URL conventions is one of my biggest annoyances with
OData. You basically have what people now call "OData URLs" and it requires
the client to understand how to generate OData URLs in order to talk to an
OData server.

Ryan-

--
Ryan J. McDonough