RE: hydra-java package started

On 6 Sep 2014 at 19:20, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> Dear mailing list members,
>
> Inspired by Markus Lanthaler's PHP package, I have started
> https://github.com/dschulten/hydra-java.

Fantastic! This is great Dietrich. I added it to the list of tools/libraries
on hydra-cg.com:

https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com/commit/901fc6a627b414a36a0d1b04cc269
06ad226a281

> hydra-java allows to render jsonld responses from java beans.
>
> Currently there is only very basic support for json-ld, no
> hydra-specific stuff yet, and right now it is only possible to expose
> attributes and types. Links are next on my list.
>
> One challenge is to code the links in such a way that the
> corresponding resource handlers in java can be found automatically,
> therefore there is no @Id annotation, although it would be easy to add.
>
> The other challenge is to understand the hydra draft - just now
> printing out the latest version :)

Don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear.

> Feedback is most welcome.

I saw you already send a couple of more mails, some I'm going to reply to
them first. Anyway, thanks for creating this!