Fwd: Core Vocabulary diagram might be confusing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: László Lajos Jánszky <laszlo.janszky@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-04 11:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Core Vocabulary diagram might be confusing
To: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>

I think the diagram is not ordered enough, and the two arrow types are way
to similar...

I don't think we need more diagrams. In my opinion it is much easier to
start with a new tool (framework, technology, vocab, etc..) by reading
tutorials about it. For example what would be the requests and responses of
a simple todo list API which uses Hydra and JSON-LD, etc... I think 2-3
tutorials with increasing difficulty levels would be enough. What we
currently have is documentation only, which is great, but has no use for
beginners. They have to learn RDF, JSON-LD and the Hydra vocab, which can
take a long time, and by reading the documentation they cannot decide
whether it will worth the effort or not...

Dear all,