Re: W3C standardization process

On 01/22/2014 04:28 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:20 PM, James Langley wrote:
>> Now that JSON-LD has been accepted as a W3C standard, are there
>> aspirations for Hydra to also become a W3C standard?
>
> Definitely!

Social WG needs candidates for 'Social API' - HTTP client <-> server
http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/10
'This Working Group interprets "Social API" to include HTTP API (and
maybe other things)'

I would find it an interesting possibility to propose Hydra Core & LDF,
IMO together they pretty much cover everything needed. At least I plan
to use both for my social web profile/account :)

I already linked to both from:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API_candidates

Markus, Ruben, what do you think about officially submitting your drafts?