Re: Pre-release of my partial TPF implementation

On Friday 17. October 2014 17.50.56 Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> One way to do this is to put script tags with type=text/turtle are in the
> body rather than head. You can then style them so that they show up in
> the document, similar to a code block. This allows them to be extracted
> and parsed. My distiller [1] automatically does this when parsing HTML
> as RDFa.

Right! I could simply use a different serialiser, like I do for the pages,
e.g.:

http://data.lenka.no/geo/inndeling/06/0627/page

For historical reasons, it has to be special-cased (as the only serialiser),
and since there's nothing in the spec to suggest it is directly for human
consumption, I don't know if I could be bothered :-) Human-readable is more
a concern for the client, right?

But the other output looks rather sane? If anybody has Ruben's client
installed, it would be interesting to hear if the client likes my server.
:-)

Kjetil