Re: Schema.org properties having a collection as value and hydra:Collection

On 10/10/2014 12:15 PM, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> After looking at the use of fragment identifiers in the hydra vocab,
> it seems a url with fragment identifier points to an object having an
> @id with exactly that url with fragment identifier somewhere in a
> surrounding object identified by the url without fragment identifier.
>
> So the problem seems to be that the array of reviews has no
> identifier, for RDF the array is simply not there, rather it sees
> repeated triples of
> /products/1/reviews - member - review/1
> /products/1/reviews - member - review/2
Yes, currently we don't have here a Collection/Container resource which
we can refer to by @id, and once we introduce it we need to somehow make
clear subject-predicate(property)-object relationship for all the members
"manages": {
  "property": "schema:knows",
  "subject": "/alice"
}
or for inverse properties
"manages": {
  "property": "schema:attendee",
  "object": "/alice"
}
https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Collection_Design

>> Have you had chance to read http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/ which
>> explains topics like URI Opacity?
>
> Yes. Do you think I violated opacity here?

I must admit that I didn't really understood how you wanted to use
'hydra:member' as part of "http://api.example.com/reviews#hydra:member",
I speculated here a bit that maybe you want to match strings somehow.