Re: Schema.org properties having a collection as value and hydra:Collection

have your read https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/41 ?

> Would it be feasible to let the link point to the hydra:member attribute
> of a hydra:Collection using a fragment identifier? I found the
> discussion below, but although it was resolved to support fragment
> identifiers, the jsonld spec does not mention that solution.
>
> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/107
>
> How can I use a fragment identifier with json-ld?
> Would the following link on the review attribute be correct with a
> context having @vocab schema.org and a hydra: term?
> {
>   "@type": "Product",
>   "name": "Kenmore White 17\" Microwave",
>   "review": {
>     "@id": "http://api.example.com/reviews#hydra:member"
> }
can you please provide us with excerpt of a document you would publish
on http://api.example.com/reviews

to my understanding it would need to include an object with "@id":
"#hydra:member" somewhere