JS triple/quad stores (former: Fwd: Hydra and Shapes)

On 11/20/2014 08:38 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>> AFAIK Antonio stopped maintaining rdfstore-js over a year ago. Ruben
>> made few PRs to it since then and currently seem very active working on
>> SPARQL.js
>>
>> https://github.com/antoniogarrote/rdfstore-js/commits/master
>> authored on Dec 13, 2013 (Merge pull request #61 from
>> RubenVerborgh/n3-integration)
>>

>> https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/SPARQL-Parser
>> Obsolete SPARQL parser based on rdfstore-js, use SPARQL.js instead.
>> https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/SPARQL.js
>>

> Yes, but a SPARQL processor needs a DBMS engine (which is what
> rdfstore.js is) :)
>
> We could use this thread to collate a list of JS based RDF triple or
> quad stores.

last days i got chance to work a bit on updating JSON-LD and n3
extensions of http://levelgraph.io (currently no SPARQL)
* https://github.com/mcollina/levelgraph-jsonld/pull/23
* https://github.com/mcollina/levelgraph-n3/pull/13

now both extensions should run smooth in web browsers after updating to
browserifyable jsonld.js (BTW both use excellent N3.js)

before merging those pull requests i still want to update ci runner for
automated tests in browser, and update builds for bower and component.