Re: Editing resources

I've just dropped the latest version of my AngularJS Hydra client into
GitHub:

https://github.com/dataunity/dataunity-hydra-client/blob/master/js/dataunity-hydraclient-0.1.0.js

The main code starts at line 120 (the code before this is part of an
extension mechanism to override the default behaviour).

It works very well with my API(!), but probably wont work with other APIs
just yet. I've listed the main issues on the Readme page [1]. The issues
aren't major, I was aiming to fix them before releasing the project but
I've got serious time issues at the moment.

Lots of the code is support code for things like RDF namespaces and reading
JSON-LD. The controllers are probably the first thing to look at (line 769
for the 'item' controller, with the others following). There's a very brief
overview of the methodology in the GitHub readme.

What would be a great help is if anyone has a copy of the Events demo API
with CORs headers (or a similar demo API). It would be good to have
something to test the client against other than my API, which isn't ready
for public release yet. If someone has the code for a demo API could they
chuck it up on a heroku instance (or something similar)?

Thanks,

Kev

[1] https://github.com/dataunity/dataunity-hydra-client

--