Re: Editing resources

Hi Cedric

I've been thinking about an AngularJs client for Hydra. I guess it could be an independent part of a console. I intended to develop such module for use in my private project. As such I don't have a rquirement for a 100% automatic client, but there are many areas that would overlap. Unfortunately I got (again!) distracted by all sort of other stuff and private life that I haven't had much progress.

On the other hand I've been thinking about a number of features and the general API. I'm not AngularJs expert either though.

Regards,
Tom