RE: Editing resources

Hi,
this is my first post on this public mailing list. I am looking for a hydra client implemented in Angularjs and regarding this thread, it seems that that Kev is working on some implementation.My question:- is that console supposed to be open-sourced ? and could I use it for my own project ?- if yes : may I help in the development of this? (I am not really expert in angularJS, but am .net and J2EE dev)- if not : does anyone want to start such a project with me (open source ?)
Kind regards
Dumont Cedric