Re: DBpedia now available as triple pattern fragments

Great and interesting project!

I've been using the dbpedia SPARQL endpoint for visualization purposes
and my personal experience was that it broke on me 10-30% of the time,
which is huge. There was also that problem that when I was requesting
JSON and an error happened, this came back as HTML, which is awful
when working with a JSON API ;)

So I can absolutely understand where your project steps in and it
makes a lot of sense to me.

Regarding the slow query time: I've noticed that the results are
"dropping" in. If you do clever visualization this might not hurt as
much because you can already start drawing and the user sees some
progress happening. (How much sense this makes depends on the result
format of course)

This might not remove from the actual time the process takes, but it
might make it "feel" faster and more responsive - which is a thing
that should not be underestimated.

Regards,
Simon