RE: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships (ISSUE-41) (was: hydra:Link)

Fantastic! I've been itching to contribute to this conversation too, but like Ruben I've been struggling to keep up (due to work commitments). The Wiki page with a summary of options sounds like the perfect opportunity to 're-boot'...