RE: ISSUE-2: Use the term Action instead of Operation

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:29 PM, Chris Chapman wrote:
> OK, I think the main points of my argument have been scattered across a few emails, so I'm
> going to use the convention Markus set forth last month so we can address this issue in a
> more organized way.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this Chris. This is really helpful. I don't really have to add much and as I already said, I could live with both terms as they are more or less synonyms for me.

Thomas seems to prefer Operation, Gregg (please correct me if I'm wrong) also slightly prefers Operation. Chris strongly advocates Action. Since this in the end boils down to how people interpret these terms and of course also personal preference I would like to hear more opinions about this before we make a decision. So, please raise your voices :-)