RE: First Draft of Hydra Core Vocabulary published by Hydra Community Group [via Hydra Community Group]

In case you wonder what the e-mail below is all about:

I've added a link to the editor's draft of the Hydra Core Vocabulary specification to the reports section of our W3C CG homepage (http://www.w3.org/community/hydra/) because people had problems finding it.

Unfortunately, I can't edit the introductory text myself. It needs to be updated sooner or later.