RE: Hydra use case: Linked Data Fragments (ISSUE-30)

On Friday, March 14, 2014 8:03 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Not a fan of using <> around URIs.

Neither am I

> I'd say that the general practice
> would be that values are either (URI-encoded) URIs, or quoted strings,
> with optional language using a Turtle-like syntax. I don't see any real
> advantage of including datatype information, though.

Hmm... that depends on how you've modeled your data, right? If, e.g., you
would be using datatypes to mark up the currency of a price it would be
pretty important.

> Alternatively, language could be another parameter
> (subject=&predicate=&object=&language=).

I'm not convinced about splitting a value into two parameters and it becomes
really messy when you have multiple.