RE: Hydra welcomes Linked Data Fragments. and we've got a new homepage

On 20 Jun 2014 at 23:58, Chris Chapman wrote:
> Congrats to everyone involved. Super exciting!
>
> And great job on the website, Markus.

Thanks Chris! Glad you like it. Still needs a lot of improvements and a couple of bug fixes but it is a major improved compared to the previous version (which isn't difficult).
Btw. the code of the website is of course also on GitHub [1] and I've already created a couple of issues [2]. Pull requests to address those would be very welcome :-P

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com/issues