RE: Reinventing Web applications

On 20 Jun 2014 at 16:14, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Hi Gregg,
>
> Indeed; I was quite curious so I sent out a mail:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-declarative-apps/2014Jun/0001.
> html

Great! Martynas also participates in our discussions here - even though he
didn't officially join our CG :-( - So Martynas, could you briefly explain
how your approach differs from Hydra? AFAICT, you mostly concentrate on
making the implementation of the server side simpler whereas Hydra tries to
empower clients by describing the service's interface. That seems to
indicate that it might make sense to look more closely for opportunities to
collaborate.

Thanks,