Introducing myself

From: Siddhartha Ravindra Thota <thota@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:59:53 +0000
To: "public-hydra@w3.org" <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hi!

I'm Siddhartha Thota, a python and open source enthusiast working as a infrastructure engineering designing scalable APIs for the product I'm working on.

I'm excited by the idea Hydra is trying to implement, and since I'm working with Python2.7, I am in the process of making my own framework to create an API that is Hydra-valid.

Is anyone actually working in this direction? In python?

Nice to meet ya'll, guys! Great job :)