Re: Call for consensus on defining IRI template expansion (ISSUE-30)

Regarding encoding of values I think we should be as strict and simple
as possible and reuse standards:

1. Accept only absolute URIs (no angle brackets)
2. Take any value as-is and apply standard encoding

And I'm not sure that language tags and typed literals are even
necessary here. I would personally be using an operation with some RDF
body if I wanted to transmit such payload.