Call for consensus on documenting how "errors" can be given an identifier and be reused (ISSUE-39)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:15:06 +0200
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
This is closely related to the call for consensus on ISSUE-27 [1] I just
sent out a minute ago (yeah, I should have combined these two [2]).

The proposals is to document in the specification how errors or possible
statuses in general can be given an identifier (a IRI) that can then be
directly reused in responses so that clients can recognize these
states/errors and automatically recover in certain cases.

This serves as a call for consensus on the proposed solution. Before I
proceed with marking the issue as resolved and implementing the changes in
the spec, I would like to ask if anyone has any concerns or objections
against this proposal.

Please submit your comments by Wednesday, July 23rd.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/27
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/39