ISSUE-41 resolved

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:24:25 +0200
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
Since there have been no objections, I'm marking ISSUE-41 [1] as

RESOLVED: Introduce four new properties, namely hydra:collection,
hydra:manages, hydra:subject, and hydra:object, to describe collections and
associate them to entities. Declare it a best practice to inline the
"manages block" in collection representations.

The issue will be closed when the changes have been implemented in the
specification.

This decision doesn't address ISSUE-42 (paging) and still leaves it open how
the "manages block" will be called; I've raised ISSUE-60 [2] for that.

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/41
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/60