RE: An updated draft of the schema.org/Action proposal

Re-adding public-hydra (and including Kingsley's complete message below)

On Monday, February 10, 2014 10:27 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 2/10/14 3:00 PM, Sam Goto wrote:
> > Thus we probably need an alternative for the time being. One option
> > would be (as I mentioned to you in another mail) to separately
> > describe Web resources and "app resources".
>
> How about distinguishing Web Resources and Web Services (instead of
> "app resources") ?

An "app resource" in this context means a deeplink into a native app. For
example a deeplink into an iOS, Android, Windows, etc. app. They are not
really web resources (they use proprietary URL schemes) but use URIs as
identifiers.