Re: ISSUE-31: Are Operations violating REST's uniform interface constraint? (was: More Thoughts on Links and Operation Subclasses)

First, kudos for breaking these two out into separate threads! This helps resolve the issues.

On Feb 4, 2014, at 9:54 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> OK, I think we are making some progress now.. Let me try to split this
> discussion into two threads. This one is about
>
>  "Are Operations violating REST's uniform interface constraint?" - ISSUE-31

No. As I have said before, I see Operation subclasses offering similar utility to link relations, except that have the potential be a lot more powerful. So no, I do not believe operations violate REST or HTTP anymore than Link relations do.

Ryan-

    Ryan J. McDonough (a.k.a John Yaya)
    http://damnhandy.com
    http://twitter.com/damnhandy