Re: Reconciling hydra rest semantics for collections with typical RDF entity relationships

On 2/4/14 1:26 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> This is a general problem of RDF. AFAICT, there's no way general way to
> solve this issue for sets. If you would use a list, you could at least use
> the list's head node (which generally is a blank node). Remember our
> discussions in the JSON-LD group?
>
> Both Schema.org with its ItemList and Hydra with its Collection take a
> rather pragmatic approach. We could of course go ahead and define a
> Collection's semantics so that

I assume you've looked at RDF Schema vocabulary which does describe RDF
Collections [1] and Containers [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_collectionvocab
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_containervocab .

--