Re: Implementing Hydra in PLP Provider

On 12/01/2014 03:43 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Tomorrow I plan to work on first draft of hydra:ApiDocumentation. Few
> questions come to my mind
I took ApiDocumentation from Hydra Console Demo and after pruning it
pushed first very rough version to hydra branch
* https://github.com/hackers4peace/plp-provider/blob/hydra/hydra.json

I also created issue to track details of that work
* https://github.com/hackers4peace/plp-provider/issues/13

To stay honest I have no clue how to state that schema:Person,
schema:Event etc. all act as hydra:Class and currently share same
supportedOperations GET, PUT, DELETE

Also that my entrypoint expects any of above schema.org types in POST

It also just recalled email thread
*  Encourage use of public vocabs, discourage use of private vocabs in
Hydra - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Sep/0038.html

I'll try to PLP ApiDocumentation it based on
http://bit.ly/hydra-console-event-api

Pointers to other existing examples of ApiDocumentation very much
appreciated!