Re: Moving forward with ISSUE-30 (IRI template expansion)

On 8/22/14 11:32 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Nobody uses angular brackets in URL parameters,
> which is what this features is about.
> More disruptive to add them than not to.

That really wasn't clear from the Turtle themed thread btw.

>> >If you are dealing with parameters then why not represented references (URIs) using ^^xsd:anyURI
> Then client and server have to have a common set of prefixes.

I assumed you would expand the xsd prefix in my example:
"http://example.org/index.html"^^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI" .

Anyway, you don't need angle brackets for parameters. You need them when
constructing structured data representation.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO