RE: validating Hydra documents (and ontologies)

On Thursday, August 07, 2014 4:15 PM, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2014 2:12 PM, "Luca Matteis" <lmatteis@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Markus Lanthaler
> > <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> > > Very cool. Is there a way to test this or at least see the rules
> > > that would
> > > be run without installing anything?
> >
> > This is why I always opt for JS-browser-based apps. You can use them
> > without having to install anything and you don't have to fear servers
> > going down (as they usually do).
>
> I know but time is the only constraint here:-)
> I'll put it back online in a few days. Either way, the web demo is
> lacking many features that are available on CLI and works only with
> sparql endpoints. A new more light weight  version is in progress but
> will probably take a while to release.

OK

> Any feedback is more than welcome

I think it would be very helpful if you could you briefly explain what you tools is actually doing (e.g., are there fixed validation rules or, if not, based on what criteria are they generated?) and how we could help to make your tool more useful for users of Hydra.

Thanks,