Re: ISSUE-66: LinkedDataT

On 08/05/2014 06:23 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 8/5/14 1:39 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> There's a lot of buzz around Hypermedia APIs at the moment. Some people
>> describe this as Linked APIs or also Linked Data without thinking
>> about RDF
>> for a second.
>
> "Linked Data without thinking about RDF"
>
> Bottle that! Build on it.

Agreed, that's a good one.  But I do think it is very important to make
people *aware* that Linked Data is RDF under the hood -- the "RDF
inside" concept.  (See attached unofficial image, for amusement only.)

W3C actually has an "RDF Powered" logo already:
http://www.w3.org/RDF/icons/rdf_powered_button.svg

David