RE: rdfs:subClassOf and hydra:subClassOf

Please replace this with Hydra's new namespace, i.e., http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#Collection (we changed it a couple of months ago).

>               "label":"user_maps",
>               "description":"Maps of user",
>               "supportedOperation":[
>                  {
>                     "@id":"_:retrieveMaps",
>                     "@type": "mm:RetrieveMapsOperation",
>                     "method":"GET",
>                     "expects":null,
>                     "returns":"http://purl.org/hydra/core#Collection",
>                     "rangeIncludes": {
>                        "subClassOf": "mm:RetrieveMapsOperation"
>                     }
>                  },
>            },
>            "readonly":true,
>            "writeonly":false
>         },
> The property in the example has the property "supportedOpperation",
> but if I want use the form
>
> "@id":"vocab:User",
> "supportedProperty": [
>   { "property": "mm:maps" , "readonly": true, "writeonly":false}
>  ]
> //mm:maps is defined in the general vocabulary.

It doesn't matter where it is defined as long as you use the same URLs and the URLs are dereferenceable.

> It is posible extend mm:maps property and add the "supportedOperation"
> property?.

Yes, it is. If that opperation applies to everyone using that vocabulary (the mm vocabulary) then you can put it directly there. Otherwise, put it in the ApiDocumentation.