Re: -- ISSUE-5: Add RetrieveResourceOperation --

Hi,
I didn't meant to say that there is no alternative, of course there are --
You could just introduce your own operation just to name one.
Seeing hydra as a vocabulary to describe APIs it is just annoying to
have 3 of four basic REST
operations and one is missing.
However, If we are about to remove them completely (what I also voted
for earlier), this issue
is resolved anyway.
The authorization concern is not only for read requests.
I will share my solution for this to the list once it is somewhat
presentable anyway.

Greets, Thomas