RE: Effort for a python parser and a repository with examples

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:17 PM, Eric Moritz wrote:
> I have been working on a rudimentary Python client using rdflib.
>  I don't know if it is any help to you but we may want to join
> forces to build a really good one.
>
> https://github.com/ericmoritz/hydra-python-client

Cool! Do you have a couple of minutes to briefly explain what it does, what
it doesn't (yet), etc. I haven't had the time to look at it yet.. so if you
don't mind, could you also explain the API looks like, i.e., how does it
looks like (in code) to interact with a Hydra-powered Web API?

Thanks a lot,