Re: Effort for a python parser and a repository with examples

Hello Markus,

Thank you very much for your clarifications!

I will update this twitter declaration and I will create more, in order to create some examples for creating a verification and testing tool for my client.
I also just saw the library from @Eric Moritz which seems mature and compliant with the django framework.

I will keep you posted for any updates.

Kind regards,
Michael.