RE: making RDF model visible in spec [was: representing hypermedia controls in RDF]

Alrighty.. then everything that had to be said has already been said :-)

Ruben volunteered (more or less, thanks again) to translate the example to
Turtle in December. I'm not opposed at all of including them - I was just
worried it might confuse people more than it helps and adds additional
workload on myself. We will see how it turns out.

So let's move back to discussing more interesting things. Topics for new
threads could e.g. be: Do people plan to implement something based on Hydra?
Is there something missing to do so? Is something unclear in the spec?

Thanks,