W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-hydra@w3.org > December 2013

Namespace changed to w3.org (ISSUE-19)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 23:04:28 +0100
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
Message-ID: <005b01cef6bc$f7679b90$e636d2b0$@lanthaler@gmx.net>
Hi all,

I've now changed the namespace to

  http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#

Everything is already set up. Also purl.org/hydra redirects to the new
document. What I did *not* do is to include owl:sameAs statements to the old
purl namespace. I think that's superfluous at this early stage but if
someone thinks it's necessary, I'm happy to include them.

I haven't updated the demo (i.e., HydraBundle) and the Hydra Console yet.
I'll do that in the next days.


Cheers,
Markus


--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler
Received on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 22:05:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:29:40 UTC