RE: Changing the namespace to w3.org (ISSUE-19)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:20:41 +0100
To: "'Thomas Hoppe'" <thomas.hoppe@n-fuse.de>, <public-hydra@w3.org>
On Friday, December 06, 2013 9:56 AM, Thomas Hoppe wrote:
> Great, when will you update the docs over at [1]?
>
> [1] http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/spec/latest/core/

I'll wait a couple more days to give people a chance to object. I'll
probably update it on Sunday.

I gradually want to remove myself as a single point of failure and really
want the community to run and improve this (I'll of course contribute as
much as I can). This is an important first step towards that goal I think.