RE: Schema.org Actions - an update and call for review

On Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:52 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the discussion and contributions - we made a few
> improvements and have just published the initial version of this work
> at schema.org:
>
> * http://schema.org/Action
> * http://schema.org/docs/full.html
> * Machine readable version is included in
> http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html (plus a little RDFa/RDFS
> in each per-term page).
>
> As mentioned at the start of this thread
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jul/0090.html)
> the plan is to move on from past-tense Actions to address the other
> scenarios explored in earlier drafts, i.e. the description of
> potential future actions, and mechanisms for handling them.

I gave some feedback and asked a couple of questions back then to which I never got any response:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jun/0044.html

In the meantime a W3C community group [1] to advance Hydra [2] has been set up so I'm wondering if you would be interested in collaborating on this given on how nicely Schema.org Actions map to Hydra Operations.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/hydra/
[2] http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra