Co-chairs update

From: Tomoyuki SHIMIZU <tomoyuki.labs@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:19:34 +0900
To: public-httpslocal@w3.org
Dear All,

We would like to inform you that Daisuke Ajitomi decided to step down as a
co-chair so that he can devote his energy to move his technical proposal
forward, as a result of discussion among all co-chairs including him. Other
three co-chairs, Tatsuya Igarashi, Yoshiro Yoneya and me (Tomoyuki) remains.

All co-chairs will make our effort to accelerate and support our work on
HTTPS-enabled local servers. If you have any concern or question, please
feel free to ask us.

Best regards,
- Tomoyuki Shimizu, co-chair of HTTPS in Local Network CG