From: info@spoelstra.ws
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:50:13 +0100
To: public-html5spec@w3.org
Subject: Re: What to do with recurrent content among pages and posts [via  HTML5 Specifications Community Group]

Hi groupmembers,
I posted two times on te blog in our group, but never got any reply. It seems that there is not a lot of activity in the group.Why is this. I'm looking for a place where I can talk and discuss about HTML5 with others interested in it.

I hoped I had found it by this mailinglist, but that seems not the case. Any tips for others places where I can go?
Kind regards,
Willem

Vriendelijke groet,
Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
SellebratingGaneshastraat 671363XA AlmereTel: + 31 6 459 575 83

E-mail: info@spoelstra.wsKvK-nummer: 55419038