Sound with HTML

From: Mark Bennett <markusb51@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:36:39 +0100
To: <public-html5spec@w3.org>

I don't know if I'm writing to the right people here, if not I would be grateful could you advise me. I am an amateur musician and I would like to use the internet to publish my music, however, for what I do its quite important that one track should segue into another. I have searched high and low and I cannot find a way to do this. Is there anything in the HTML 5 specification to this effect, and if not, is it being considered? If such a feature is not currently under consideration how would I go about requesting it.

Many thanks

Mark Bennett