Re: Request Privacy review of HTML5.3

On 17/05/2018 11:02, Léonie Watson wrote:
> On 26/04/2018 14:31, Léonie Watson wrote:
>> Hello Privacy,
>
> Hello again.
>

>> We would welcome your review of HTML5.3 [1].
>
> Thank you for discussing the review on May 10 [4].
>
> [...]
>
>> We would appreciate your feedback no later than Friday 25th May 2018.
>> Thank you.
>
> We hope you'll be able to provide comments before the 25th, but if you
> have no issues please just let me know by reply to this thread.

This is a final follow-up to confirm that the Privacy IG is happy for
HTML5.3 to progress to CR?

In the tradition of the W3C, we'd prefer a concrete response, but in the
absence of a response by end of day on Friday 1st June, we'll assume
that the Privacy IG is indeed happy for us to begin the journey to CR.

Thanks
Léonie

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem